- 1-1/2 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 – 5oz. can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 – 7 oz. can marshmallow cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add the evaporated milk and sugar and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil on medium, stirring constantly. Cook until candy thermometer reaches 234-degrees or for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow cream. Stir until blended.
- Add vanilla. Stir.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until blended.
- Add walnuts (optional).
- Pour into pan and cool.
Walnuts are not included in the nutritional information.